Rental Application Policies & Procedures
When applying to rent from Home Team Realty, LLC, the following information will be verified and considered before final approval:
• Must have Favorable Rental History for previous two years, please note renting from/living with relatives will not be considered as rental history. (No evictions within the last 5 years. No outstanding past due rents or money owed for damages. No unpaid judgments. Failure to provide 30-day written notice will disqualify.)
• Verification of Income (Your income should be at least four times the requested rental amount). You must provide us with a copy of your last 2 paystubs showing year to date totals; and, a copy of your driver’s license. The items can be scanned and attached to your application. Application process cannot procede without these documents.
• Credit Check (Medical debts will not affect your report) (High delinquency rate will disqualify)(No more than 30% delinquency rate based on total lines of credit)
• No pending Criminal/Felony charges (this includes probation/parole)
• No Sex Offenders
• No more than two (2) adult room mates
• Absolutely no co-signers on leases.
• Application fees are NON-refundable All prospective occupants over the age of 18 must submit a separate application.
• We allow absolutely NO CATS in any of our rentals
• Small dogs under 40# may be allowed in some rentals. There will be a $200 non-refundable pet fee, per dog. This information is included in the description of each property as to whether dogs are permitted or not.
• Will not rent if you owe past due utilities bills (must show proof of payment)
• Upon credit approval, applicant shall have 24 hours to submit security deposit. Property can be held, up to two (2) weeks with a paid security deposit. In the event lease is not signed, as agreed to, the security deposit will be forfeited.
Applications take 1 to 2 business days to process.
This company is fully committed to and supports equal housing opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, gender, religion, color, national origin, age, or disability.
Rental Application Procedures/Rev 3/29/16